Header Image

So... it's been awhile!

| Saturday 28 January 2012
Just a quick post to let you know that this blog is not dead - I have just been incredibly busy! Perhaps not work wise (it's been DEAD QUIET and I have been tearing my hair out in frustration!), but I've had other things occupying my time such as: 
  • A trip back to Perth for a week to visit friends and family
  • Catching up for drinks with someone I met on New Years
  • Drafting my two year plan
  • Attending the Heatwave Festival
  • Updating my resume and applying for new jobs...
  • Phone Interview! - YAY!! (Interview next week - DOUBLE YAY!! =D )
  • Madly trying to complete my Mortgage Brokers assignment.... which is just over half done and is due on Monday. Oops!
So before I procrastinate any further, I leave you with this, my motto for the next two years...

http://maishabuble.tumblr.com/post/13330185572/it-will-hurt-it-will-take-time-it-will-require

I'll be back to regular posting on Monday (fingers crossed!!)

x Mich



1 comments:

Anonymous at: 17 February 2012 at 09:48 said...

time for an update woman!
Jas x

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 With Love, Mich