Header Image

Leather me up!

| Sunday 16 October 2011
Look what I received in the post yesterday!










I purchased this lovely skirt off eBay a few weeks ago - I know I shouldn't be shopping, but I've been looking for a leather skirt for ages, and this skirt was exactly what I was looking for at a price that didn't break the bank.

I've become really interested in adding leather pieces to my wardrobe lately, particularly since I saw a photo of Rachel Bilson wearing a pair of leather shorts along with a beautiful flowing floral top.She looked absolutely stunning! And so the obsession with leather began, and two months ago I purchased a pair of brand new genuine leather shorts for only $20!

The next thing on my list is to purchase a pair of leather pants, but that may have to wait until Autumn next year - after all, it is Spring now and leather pants would be too hot to wear! Having said that, aside from todays lovely weather, Spring seems to have disappeared in Sydney. We've had a run of overcast, rainy and just plain gloomy weather.... hopefully today's beautiful day marks the end of the bad run of weather!

What are your thoughts on leather?

xx Mich :)

6 comments:

{ Olya } at: 17 October 2011 at 14:22 said...

Hi Michelle:) thank you for your comment:) Love the skirt! So cute, you look great in it:) xx

{ Michelle } at: 18 October 2011 at 12:33 said...

Thanks Olya! :) x

{ Unknown } at: 18 October 2011 at 14:20 said...

I love this skirt! The color is great, and the texture adds a lot.

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

{ Unknown } at: 19 October 2011 at 19:45 said...

Sydney I'm exactly the same at teh moment!! I have been hunting for ages for the perfect leather skirt and pair of shorts. You're so lucky to have found both and that skirt looks gorgeous on you! Great find.

Anna xo

http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

{ The Fancy Drifter } at: 20 October 2011 at 19:29 said...

Thoughts on leather? LOVE it and love the color of your skirt...although I dont know how you Aussie ladies are able to rock the leather over here - its just so hot!!

xDanielle

{ The Annachrist } at: 20 October 2011 at 20:28 said...

I wear leather at every opportunity. Leather skirts, leather pants, you name it. So this skirt ROCKS!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 With Love, Mich