Header Image

I'm back and I'm enjoying a fantastic 2013!

| Saturday 4 May 2013
Hello! I know it's been a very long time, but I've finally decided to venture back into the world of blogging.

As some of you may know, 2012 started on a subdued note for me, due to the unfortunate events that marked the end of 2011. My last post, back in January 2012, was posted on a good note - I had found a new job, and things were looking promising. It is on this good note that I would like to continue, although I can safely say that 2012 was a tough year, with many obstacles and challenges. Thankfully, I can also say that throughout 2012 I grew as a person, found strength within myself, and learnt many lifelong lessons along the way. Perhaps one day I will shed light on some of what happened, but that is not a a post for today - I'm in a happy, positive mood, and in this mood I will continue! :)

2013 has been fantastic so far. To briefly sum up:

January
I spent most of January lazing at the beach swimming, soaking up the sun and reading (although to be honest, I've done this pretty much every weekend the sun has been out!)

Bondi Beach in January

Soaking some rays in Coogee in April
February
This month was spent at work with my head down and bum up - but working my little bum off certainly paid off, as I was the top revenue earner for the month! Luckily it wasn't all just work - I did find time to attend one of the AGWA boat parties for a friends birthday - but unluckily, it mostly rained all day! Just our luck hehe!
My AGWA boat party outfit

March
I celebrated my one year anniversary at work in March, where I was also the second highest revenue earner for the quarter. Who said working hard doesn't pay off? Suffice to say, I'm very proud of myself! I also shed some steam at Futuremusic, held at Randwick Raceourse. I lost everyone early on (although in a crowd of 40,000+ attendees, that's not a hard thing to achieve!), and pretty much spent my day waiting in lines for drinks, and then waiting in lines for the toilets. Ahhh - the joy of festivals!

Happy Work Anniversary to me!
April
To reward myself for my hard work so far this year, I booked tickets to the Philippines for my Mum and myself to celebrate her 60th birthday. She is so happy! I'm so happy that she is happy. I hardly see my mum anymore, as she lives in Perth and I'm here in Sydney, and so the trip to the Philippines will be such a treat. I'm looking forward to spending time with her, and to catch up with mum's side of the family - it's been almost 10 years since I've been there - I'm worried I won't recognise anyone lol!

To finish off today's post, I have to share with you the BEAUTIFUL dress I splurged on- the Sara dress in red, by Lover. All I can say is - I'm in LOVE.



Happy weekend everyone! :) xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 With Love, Mich