Header Image

Bad Blogger

| Friday 23 September 2011
First things first. I have been a terrible blogger this week. I have broken the cardinal rule of blogging, which is "Write REGULARLY". Oops.

Anyway, to recap my week - last weekend Shaine was in Sydney for a conference - lucky me! Well, lucky if you don't count the fact that I was working all weekend. I did have Monday off though, and I trekked into the City to have breakfast with Shaine in Darling Harbour. And guess what - I wore my trusty Bright Red Capri Pants again! I'm really beginning to fall in love with these pants, and so I thought I'd better share a picture with you - please don't mind the fact that it looks like I'm gripping on for dear life:



This time around, Shaine didn't say anything... but I did get a full frontal stare from a woman waiting at the bus stop! Was it positive or negative? Hmm... I don't know, but at least I'm making an impression!(?)

After breakfast, I made my way back home to visit my local hairdresser for a few highlights. From there I then walked down to the beach to get my tan on while reading  "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson. Have I mentioned to you just how much I love my Kindle?!

Later that evening I got dressed to meet Shaine in town again - this time to have dinner before heading out on a river cruise as part of the Convention he was attending. The river cruise was lovely - I love cruising in Sydney Harbour, the views are always so beautiful, and it was nice to be out with Shaine talking to strangers! It's quite funny - in social situations (particularly those that involve alcohol), Shaine and I get into our little routine of witty repertoire, whereby we take the piss and insult each other endlessly. It starts out quite funny at first, but towards the latter part of the evening (i.e. after several more glasses of alcohol had been consumed), we may have offended someone - unintentionally of course! But that's another blog update for another time.

Darling Harbour - right before we boarded the boat

Other than that, life has been pretty 'ho-hum'. I've been at work.... not doing much work.....although it's through no fault of my own! I work in a sales/finance/insurance role, and the economy has really seemed to slow down.... believe me, I want to be working - after all, no work = no money. Eek!

So I guess I really don't have an excuse for being a bad blogger, do I?

xx Mich





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 With Love, Mich