Header Image

Bright Idea!

| Thursday 8 September 2011

My best friend Jasmine sent me this gorgeous O.P.I. Gift Set for my Birthday.... how cute is it!? Thanks Jasmine! :) xx

I have heard a number of great reviews from friends over the years in regards to O.P.I., and I'm ashamed to admit that my first foray into O.P.I. nail polish was only just last week when I purchased a bottle of their Pink Flamenco. I'd previously used other brands as they were quiet inexpensive, but after using O.P.I., I don't think I could go back! The colours in their range are so diverse, and the quality of the polish is outstanding. I'm usually quiet rough with my hands and I constantly chip my polish, however my Pink Flamenco nails are holding up spectacularly!

Pink Flamenco is very similar to the bottle of That's Hot! Pink pictured above. I'm wearing it today, and I absolutely LOVE IT. The colour is perfect for Spring/Summer, and it is certainly lifting my mood today, as it's looking quite overcast outside. I've only just gotten back into wearing nail polish in the last few months, and it's amazing how something as simple as different coloured nails can brighten up my day. I'm looking forward to trying out my new colours as soon as I can!

Thanks again to Jasmine, my beautiful friend - your bright idea certainly has brightened my day!

Lots of love,
Mich :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 With Love, Mich